Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Best American Erotica 2007


Susie Bright debuts the cover of The Best American Erotica 2007...and delivers the first round of foreplay....it's fucking HOT.

And...are there words to describe the joy knowing that a story of mine will be published in an anthology with Kathryn Harrison! It's like all my dreams come true and more!

Her book, "The Kiss" was so eerie/brilliant that reading it while at work (At Arbor Farms Market, the little people in Ann Arbor who continue to stick it to the man and sell organic pasta salad for ten thousand dollars a pound) rendered me totally unable to do my job. Luckily, my job was dumb and I only got paid seven bucks an hour, not counting the perks; e.g. eating tapioca pudding from the deli case in handfulls (I'm serious) and using the food-labler to print out stickers with UPC codes for my friends, e.g. "Marie Rules All Slaves." (I was fifteen).

I guess there are words. I talk a lot.

P.S. the tapioca pudding reference is not meant to imply anything sexual, you dirty pervs.

No comments: